[one-users] VM Disk not accessible

Tres Wong-Godfrey tres at blas.phemo.us
Thu Jan 21 14:26:10 PST 2010

Hi Shweta,

Ah, I didn't pay enough attention to the conf file you sent in the first message. This may be the issue here:

DISK   = [
 source   = "root at 10.100.57.73:/srv/cloud/images/ttylinux.img",
 target   = "hda",
 size	   = "128",
 readonly = "no" ]

DISK   = [
 type	   = "fs",
 size 	   = "512",
 format   = "ext3",
#  save	   = "yes",
 target   = "hda"]

Notice that the target for both disks is hda.

Let me know if that isn't it.

Regards,
Tres