[one-users] VM Disk not accessible

Shweta Gulati shweta.svnit at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 13:14:16 PST 2010

Hello,

We want to allocate a space of 512 MB for storage for a VM and the OS
for it is ttylinux. The template that we are using is :

NAME   = ttylinux
CPU    = 0.1
MEMORY = 128

DISK   = [
  source   = "root at 10.100.57.73:/srv/cloud/images/ttylinux.img",
  target   = "hda",
  size	   = "128",
  readonly = "no" ]

DISK   = [
  type	   = "fs",
  size 	   = "512",
  format   = "ext3",
#  save	   = "yes",
  target   = "hda"]

NIC    = [ NETWORK = "Small network" ]

FEATURES=[ acpi="no" ]

GRAPHICS = [
  type    = "vnc",
  listen  = "127.0.0.1",
  port    = "-1"]

CONTEXT = [
    hostname    = "$NAME",
    ip_public   = "10.100.57.72",
    files      =
"/root/Download/one-1.4/share/scripts/ubuntu/context/init.sh
/root/.ssh/id_rsa.pub",
    target      = "hdc",
    root_pubkey = "id_rsa.pub",
    username    = "opennebula",
    user_pubkey = "id_rsa.pub"
]

But when we are within the VM that is allocated, the disk of size 512
MB,specified in the template is not accessible. How do we access this
disk?Do we need to mount it separately??When we tried to mount it
using the command:

mount -t ext3 /dev/hda /mnt/new      (whr new is a newly created
directory to map the device to it.)

we get the error, "deivce or resource busy".
Are we on the right track?
Please help.