[one-users] Host information

Rangababu Chakravarthula rbabu at hexagrid.com
Mon Jan 11 14:14:28 PST 2010

Hello

onehost list gives me this information of a host
 HID NAME                      RVM   TCPU   FCPU   ACPU    TMEM    FMEM STAT
   5 10.10.20.215                7       400       376      400
8185632  853588   on

However when I logon to the host and execute free command, I see the
following result.

                 total               used           free     shared
buffers     cached
Mem:       8185632    7900788     284844          0       6688     562796
-/+ buffers/cache:    7331304     854328
Swap:            0          0          0

The free memory seems to be very less than what onehost list is giving
on the management node.
Where does one get the value that it is displaying? Is it something it
is not updating frequently?

Ranga