[one-users] VMWare server port

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Feb 25 01:46:11 PST 2010

Hi Miguel,

You are right, that would be a nice to have feature. I've opened a
ticket [1] in our redmine so you can keep track of the request.

Best regards,

-Tino

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/194

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid & Virtualization Technology
Engineer/Researcher: http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova