[one-users] OpenNebula Management Console on Ubuntu

Rogier Mars rogier at fortytwo.nl
Tue Feb 23 13:00:26 PST 2010

Hi,

I've successfully installed it on CentOS. I did encounter a problem
with special characters in the username. When I just use the oneadmin
username and password login works fine.

Did you check the apache error_log for any erros that might explain
this behaviour?

I did use a quick script (test-xmlrpc.py) to test access to the oned
via xmlrpc. This script is configured to use oneadmin as user and
pass123 as password. Change this to the values you use. The script
should print the hosts (in xml format) that you added to your cloud,
like onehost list

Regards,

Rogier