[one-users] Using Xen phy devices in VM templates

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Fri Feb 19 12:26:16 PST 2010

Hi

Yes you are right, I only checked the RAW option with the manual, (and
it says that you can use several disk attributes). However I've tested
in our machines and you are right Xen only use the last one...

Then, the best way is to ssh the cluster node and link there the
device, that should be pretty straightforward. Maybe you can take a
look to tm_clone.sh in the lvm driver, there you can see an example of
ssh the host an link a physical volume.

Cheers

Ruben