[one-users] Now problem with econe-upload.

sergio garcia escriche sergei.garcia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 00:47:45 PST 2010

Hi,

Now i have a problem with econe-run instances . when i put :

$ econe-describe-images -H
Owner  ImageId                               Location
oneadmin  1                                     /srv/cloud/images/1

$ econe-run-instances 1

Opennebula show me this error:
econe-run-instances: undefined method `elements' for nil:NilClass

Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience.

Sergio