[one-users] Now problem with econe-upload.

sergio garcia escriche sergei.garcia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 06:50:54 PST 2010

HI,

Now i have a problem with econe-upload because says this error:

econe-upload -M win.img
/srv/cloud/one/lib/ruby/cloud/econe/EC2QueryClient.rb:173:in `upload_image':
uninitialized constant EC2QueryClient::Client::UploadIO (NameError)
    from /srv/cloud/one/bin/econe-upload:115

And this is my configuration of econe.conf

# OpenNebula administrator user
USER=oneadmin
PASSWORD=mypass

# OpenNebula sever contact information
ONE_XMLRPC=http://localhost:2633/RPC2

# Host and port where econe server will run
SERVER=nebula.prueba.edu
PORT=4567

# SSL proxy that serves the API (set if is being used)
#SSL_SERVER=fqdm.of.the.server

# Configuration for the image repository
DATABASE=/srv/cloud/one/var/econe.db
IMAGE_DIR=/srv/cloud/images

# VM types allowed and its template file (inside templates directory)
VM_TYPE=[NAME=m1.small, TEMPLATE=m1.small.erb]

I install all the packages but i don't know what happened.

Thank you very much,

Sergio