[one-users] Connection timeout when new vm provisioned

DuDu blackass at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 06:49:41 PST 2010

Stefan and All,

Happy New Year!

Stefan, the issue is not due to NFS. I tried to use local disk for vm image
template (when new VM is provisioned, it is copied from a local directory).
It seems all big disk I/O at the hosts will trigger VM's network timeout.

However, ping or ssh the timeout VM shows not big lag....

If I raise the timeout, it will make the whole heartbeat thing no use. I
need to run a high frequency heartbeat, while keeping it from any timeout
triggered by disk I/O

BR,
DuDu