[one-users] "occi-server start" doesn't work correctly

Daniel Molina Aranda danmolin at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Dec 27 12:14:04 PST 2010

Hi,

If you check the occi log you may be find out where is the problem. If you
do not get any hint with this, send us the log and we will try to help you.

Regards.

On 27 December 2010 21:00, Aya Chaouachi <aya.chaouachi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am testing OpenNebula with OCCI. I use Ubuntu.
>
> I use two machine (one for server and one for hosts) for my
>
> tests. I tried to install OCCI (http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:occicg), but I have problem to
> start:
>

> # occi-server start
> Error executing /srv/cloud/one/lib/ruby/cloud/occi/occi-server.rb

Daniel Molina, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org