[one-users] Windows* contextualization scripts?

John Murphy jdmfilter-spam at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 05:44:28 PST 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 5:50 AM, Giovanni Toraldo <gt at libersoft.it> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> searching on mailing list archives  and googlin' around, I found many
> people talking about using bat/vbs/wmi scripts for configuring Windows
> guests, but I haven't actually found anything.
>
> Someone know if there is something available everywhere?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Giovanni Toraldo
> http://www.libersoft.it/

I am also looking for this information.  Is anyone running Windows servers
virtualized in OpenNebula?  It seems that OpenNebula, along with Eucalyptus
and OpenStack, is targeted at Linux guests.  I am looking for a cloud
infrastructure solution to host both Linux and Windows guests in a
production environment.  Can anyone share their experience virtualizing
Windows guests in OpenNebula?

Regards,

John Murphy