[one-users] OpenNebula doesn't recognize x86_64 platforms

Philippe Berthault Philippe.Berthault at Bull.net
Tue Dec 14 07:42:22 PST 2010

The problem has been resolved by adding "ARCH=x86_64" in the OS section
of my VM templates.

This attribute is mandatory since OpenNebula 2.0.1 for an unknown reason!

Best regards.
Philippe.