[one-users] OpenNebula 2.0.1 sets incorrect ARCH.

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartins at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Dec 14 04:20:14 PST 2010

Hi John,

The ARCH  can't be defined in the Image templates.

We are considering a new feature that will let you register VM templates in
a VM catalog, to be instantiated easily just using its name or ID. This way
you will be able to register at the same time the OS image and the VM
template that uses that image.

Would this fit your requirements?

Carlos Martín, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org