[one-users] OpenNebula vs OpenStack

Ignacio M. Llorente llorente at dacya.ucm.es
Wed Dec 8 00:10:15 PST 2010

Thanks for your comments, we really appreciate your feedback, which
will be used to prepare the roadmap for the upcoming releases. There
are many people working on new unique innovative features in different
fields, such as high availability, fault tolerance and multi-tier
architectures. This innovation is being developed in collaboration
with several big organizations running very large scale
infrastructures. Some of these organizations are also allocating or
funding additional resources for development. This activity will
contribute to strengthen OpenNebula’s position as the leading and most
advanced technology to build cloud infrastructures.

Ignacio