[one-users] datablocks continued

opennebula at nerling.ch opennebula at nerling.ch
Fri Dec 3 00:45:46 PST 2010

Good Day Steven.
We had the same problem with raw sparse files, so we use compressed qcow2 now.
Rsync could handle sparce files much better than scp, we had the
experience of rsync broking raw files wenn a session of null bytes
greater than 2GB was present on the file - this would be the fall for
a empty sparse file greater than 2GB. This bug has a patch since over
one year, I have not retestet it althought.