[one-users] OCCI - architecture definition ?

Strutz, Marco marco.strutz at fokus-extern.fraunhofer.de
Wed Dec 22 02:08:20 PST 2010

Hi.

I had a look into the current occi-specification draft [1]. It turned
out that the 'architecture' is part of it:

            Attribute:       occi.compute.architecture

            Type:              Enum {x86,x64}

            Multiplicity:  0..1

            Mutability:    Mutable

Is it supported (or at least planned) by the Opennebula OCCI template
definition?

[1]
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.occi-wg/docm
an.root.drafts.occi_specification/doc16162

Thanks, Marco