[one-users] OpenNebula doesn't recognize x86_64 platforms

Philippe Berthault Philippe.Berthault at Bull.net
Tue Dec 14 02:02:32 PST 2010

I've compiled and installed OpenNebula 2.0.1 on a x86_64 platform
(Fedora-14).

I'm able to create and run virtual machines with virt-manager but not
with OpenNebula.

When I deploys a VM with OpenNebula, in the VNC viewer, I have the
following message:

   This kernel requires an x86-64 CPU, but only detected an i686 CPU.

The "uname" command on my cluster node says "x86_64".
The "onehost show" command on my cluster node says "ARCH=x86_64".
The virt-manager GUI on my virtual machine says "Architecture: x86_64"

So, where is the problem ?