[one-users] opennebula management console vs. opennebula 2.0 templates

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Dec 2 11:40:02 PST 2010

Hi Steven,

The onemc component is developed by a third party (SARA). Please
redirect your doubts to the ecosystem mailing list [1] so the
developer in charge of the component can respond.

Regards,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher
OpenNebula Toolkit | opennebula.org