[one-users] onevm saveas, "ID not defined"

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartins at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Aug 31 08:35:55 PDT 2010

I'm still unable to replicate the error here...

Could you check (or send) oned.log file? The problem may be related to the
DB initialization.

Carlos Martín, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org