[one-users] Modify VNET

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Aug 30 11:01:36 PDT 2010

Hi,

It is not possible at the moment to perform such an update on an
existing VNET using the API.

The way to proceed would be to:

* Stop OpenNebula

* If
     * Network is FIXED: Remove unwanted leases from the "leases" table.
     * Network is RANGED: Modify NETWORK_SIZE, shrinking it to your needs.

This should be performed carefully, not deleting used leases

* Start OpenNebula

Best regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher