[one-users] Setting up OpenNebula 2.0 beta 1 with Vmware driver

Jonathan Kelley jkelley at vm-labs.com
Thu Aug 26 13:52:32 PDT 2010

Additional info on the errors I see when running ./install_vmware.sh:  My
classpath is

CLASSPATH=:/opt/axis-1_4/lib/:/opt/vi-2.5.0/SDK/samples/Axis/java/:/opt/vi-2.5.0/SDK/samples/Axis/java/lib

Installing VMWare drivers.DeployVM.java:125: cannot access
org.apache.axis.AxisFault
class file for org.apache.axis.AxisFault not found
                = cb.getConnection().getService().registerVM_Task(
                                                                 ^
DeployVM.java:235: unreported exception
com.vmware.vim.InsufficientResourcesFault; must be caught or declared to be
thrown
            = cb.getConnection().getService().reconfigVM_Task(
                                                             ^
/opt/vi-2.5.0/SDK/samples/Axis/java/com/vmware/apputils/vim/ServiceConnection.java:51:
cannot access org.apache.axis.client.Service
class file for org.apache.axis.client.Service not found
      _locator = new VimServiceLocator();

Thanks,
Jon