[one-users] Open Nebula Node

Chandana De Silva cdesilva at aconex.com
Tue Aug 24 15:16:20 PDT 2010

Slava,
Thank you. I am setting up 1.4. I understand about the need to set up
torage, virtualization, networking, users and ssh. I just needed to
confirm that I did not have to install opennebula, and from your answer,
I do not.

You mention V 1.6, as far as I can see the latest stable release is 1.4.

Thanks and regards
Chandana