[one-users] OpenNebula 2.0 beta - Hybfridfox and Euca2ools

Daniel Molina Aranda danmolin at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Aug 24 03:56:30 PDT 2010

Hi Ricky and Christian,

You have to use the same URL that the one specified in the econe.conf file,
since the authorization method uses these values for building a "canonical
string".

If you have further questions do not hesitate to ask.

Regards

On 13 August 2010 12:20, Christian Baun <cray at unix-ag.uni-kl.de> wrote:

> Hi Ricky,
>
> I had the same error message when using boto. The Euca2ools use boto.
> http://code.google.com/p/boto/
> Hybridfox/ElasticFox was working out of the box.
>
> Try using the IP of the ONE server instead of the FQDN.
>
> Best Regards,
>   Christian
>
> Am Donnerstag, 12. August 2010 schrieb Ricky A. Melgares:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Has anybody gotten these tools to work properly with the beta 2.0
> version? I am able to login through the EC2 interface using Hybridfox. I can
> see my running instances but all the other tabs are empty. However, when I
> try to use the euca2ools using the same endpoint and credentials, I get an
> "AuthFailure: User not authorized" error. Any ideas?
> >
> > -Ricky

Daniel Molina, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org