[one-users] EC2 authorization error

Daniel Molina Aranda danmolin at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Aug 24 03:06:47 PDT 2010

Hi Ricky,

What OpenNebula version are you using? If you are using ONE 1,4, remember
that you have to set the oneadmin account in the econe.conf file.

Hope this helps.

On 6 August 2010 14:50, Ricky A. Melgares <ricky.a.melgares at dartmouth.edu>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm getting the following error when I try to connect using the EC2 query
> interface:
>
> "User not authorized to pull user pool info. Error code: -1"
>
> I have tried connecting using "oneadmin" and another account I created,
> both of which show up when I do a "oneuser list."
>
> Any help would be appreciated!
>
> -Ricky

Daniel Molina, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org