[one-users] Booting from CDROM image

Jason Heiss jheiss at aput.net
Thu Aug 19 07:44:03 PDT 2010

Ah, thanks.  I'd been glossing over the OS section since I was using images and missed the boot option.  Looks like it doesn't allow setting a boot order with multiple choices, but on further thought that's probably OK since users will probably want to boot from CD, install, then do a "onevm saveas".

Jason