[one-users] reduce monitoring interval doesn't work under 30 seconds?

Jaime Melis j.melis at fdi.ucm.es
Fri Aug 13 03:55:11 PDT 2010

Hi Tobias,

there is a variable which is not included in oned.conf called
"MANAGER_TIMER". This variable represents the interval the the core uses to
evaluate periodical functions, like polling, etc. It's set by default to 30.

Try adding this to your oned.conf (without removing the
VM_POLLING_INTERVAL):
MANAGER_TIMER=10

regards,
Jaime