[one-users] Open Nebula Images

Jaime Melis j.melis at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Aug 9 05:16:28 PDT 2010

Hi,

We only have one small VM running ttylinux here:
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel1.4:vmg

I'm afraid there is no repository with other OpenNebula VM images.
Nevertheless, any VM which runs in KVM, Xen or VMWare should work with
OpenNebula. There are many online resources to do that. You may also want to
check appliances for the hypervisor of your choice.

Also, in OpenNebula you can't run native Amazon VMs. But you can follow this
guide to convert them to KVM images:
http://blog.layerboom.com/2009/10/20/how-to-move-a-virtual-machine-from-ec2-to-virtualbox-or-kvm/

In any case, if you need support to contextualize and run these images in
OpenNebula, let us know and we can give you a hand.

Regards,
Jaime