[one-users] Elastichosts functionality

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Fri Aug 6 07:21:06 PDT 2010

hi Petri,

Which elastichosts.sh script are you using? I noticed that the one
linked from the OpenNebula page no longer exists ... Did you download
it from the new ElasticHosts web [1] ?

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://www.elastichosts.com/downloads/elastichosts.sh

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher