[one-users] VMWare VIM

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Fri Aug 6 04:36:23 PDT 2010

Dear Igor,

Currently, the VMware drivers directly uses the VI SDK to access the
SOAP API exposed by the VMware hypervisors.

We have in mind a complete redesign of the drivers to use tools as you
mention, to abstract them of the use of changing properties.

Thanks for the great feedback!

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher