[one-users] Elastichosts functionality

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Aug 5 04:16:09 PDT 2010

Hi Petri,

Let's see if the driver is actually doing something. Could you set mad
debug (in $ONE_LOCATION/etc/defaultrc, set ONE_MAD_DEBUG to 1), repeat
the deploy and send us back:

* $ONE_LOCATION/var/oned.log
* $ONE_LOCATION/var/<vm_id>/vm.log
* $ONE_LOCATION/var/one_vmm_eh.log

Best regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher