[one-users] Communication Protocols

LE PALLEC Kevin KLEPALLEC at sigma.fr
Tue Aug 3 03:06:14 PDT 2010

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. I read some doc about communication between server host and cluster nodes:
http://www.ogf.org/OGF25/materials/1535/Tutorial+-+Elastic+Management+of+a+Grid+Computing+Service+with+OpenNebula+and+Amazon+EC2.pdf

And I have some difficulties to understand how OpenNebula works, because documentation talks about
Unix-like CLI to manage VM life-cycle and physical boxes
XML-RPC API and libvirt interface
SSH

So if I have understood, OpenNebula use XML-RPC for communication between OpenNebula Core and CLI, Scheduler and other interface like AWS...
OpenNebula use libvirt with ssh authentication between frontend (=OpenNebula Core) and Nodes

Is that right ?