[one-users] Contributors in OpenNebula development pages

Javier Fontan jfontan at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Aug 16 09:12:28 PDT 2010

Hello,

I have been adding some users to http://dev.opennebula.org as
"Community Contributors". I've added there people who filled bug
reports/submitted that made us sove problems or add nice features. The
list is far from complete (I have been checking the activity in a more
or less manual way) and I am sure I forgot to add lots of contributors
there. Please, tell me if you think you or someone else should be in
that list but I failed to add them.

Thank you for your contributions.

Bye

--
Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher