[one-users] mkswap doesn't include "-L SWAP" option

Dan Yocum yocum at fnal.gov
Thu Aug 12 11:43:36 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have noticed that my VM image doesn't automatically add the swap that
is created during the instantiation process.

I propose that this should be solved by creating the swap partition with
the label of "SWAP" which then can be used in the VM /etc/fstab to
specify the swap partition.  For example, this will be the line in the
VM fstab:

LABEL=SWAP         swap                    swap    defaults        0 0

The scripts that need to be changed are ~oneadmin/lib/*/tm_mkswap.sh and
simply add the "-L SWAP" option to the mkswap command.

Dan

--
Dan Yocum
Fermilab  630.840.6509