[one-users] configure OCCI for Opennebula

marwen marwen marwen.ensi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 08:35:38 PDT 2010

Hello

we set up the OCCI interface for OpenNebula but I have two problem:

*1) when we use (occi-network,occi-compute or occi-storage) I have this error
*

$occi-network -U oneadmin -P passwd list
*uninitialized constant REXML::Formatters*

and when I use onevnet I show this result

$onevnet list
ID USER      NAME              TYPE BRIDGE #LEASES
  1 oneadmin LAN_XEN       Fixed     eth1       0
  2 oneadmin LAN                Fixed     br1        3
25 oneadmin testnet            Ranged   br1        0
how can I resolve this problem (I am using ruby 1.8.5 (2006-08-25)
[x86_64-linux])

2) when we use curl I have this problem

$curl -u oneadmin:passwd http://localhost:4567/compute
*Invalid credentials*