[one-users] mount cdrom to a running vm

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Aug 2 04:12:30 PDT 2010

Dear Upendra,

That is an interesting functionality request. I've opened a ticket [1]
to keep track of this, we will evaluate it and include it in next
releases.

Meanwhile, a possible workaround would be to use the RAW attribute
(see last section of [2]), to specify a <disk> without a source
attribute.

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/304
[2] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel1.4:template
--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher