[one-users] econe commands

manju a manju.kudu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 23:32:11 PDT 2010

Hi Tino,

okay, i tired with .img file, i was able to upload and register but cant run
the instance

i always get below message

econe-run-instances: undefined method `elements' for nil:NilClass

 if i do econe-describe-images, i am able to get the result..

oneadmin  1                                     /vmfs/voulmes/vmimages/1
oneadmin  2                                     /vmfs/voulmes/vmimages/2
oneadmin  3                                     /vmfs/voulmes/vmimages/3
oneadmin  4                                     /vmfs/voulmes/vmimages/4
oneadmin  5                                     /vmfs/voulmes/vmimages/5
oneadmin  6                                     /vmfs/voulmes/vmimages/6
oneadmin  7                                     /vmfs/voulmes/vmimages/kvm/7

Any idea on this error..

thanks,
manjunath A