[one-users] vmware driver installation

Tiago Batista tiagosbatista at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 07:15:46 PDT 2010

Have you added the vi-sdk binaries to your classpath?

my bashrc from when I used the vmware driver is bellow. I am shure that not
all of the variables were required, but this worked for me! Try uncommenting
the commented lines and ajusting the paths... (sorry for the linewrapping)

export ONE_AUTH="/home/tsbatista/.one_auth"
export ONE_LOCATION="/opt/one-instalation"
#export VMWARE_DATASTORE="one-datastore"
#export VMWARE_DATACENTER="ha-datacenter"
#export DATASTORE_PATH="/home/tsbatista/datastore"

export PATH="$PATH:$ONE_LOCATION/bin"
#export AXISHOME="/usr/share/java/axis/"
#export SDKHOME="/home/tsbatista/vi-sdk"
#export WBEMHOME="$SDKHOME/samples/Axis/java/lib/wbem.jar"
#export VMKEYSTORE="/home/tsbatista/vmware-certs/vmware.keystore"
#export VMWARE_TRUSTORE="$VMKEYSTORE"
#export JAVAHOME="$JAVA_HOME"
#export PATH="$PATH:$JAVA_HOME/bin:$AXISHOME/bin"
#JAVA_SHARE="/usr/share/java"
#SDK_HOME="/home/tsbatista/vi-sdk"
#SAMPLES="$SDK_HOME/samples/Axis/java"
#export
CLASSPATH="$CLASSPATH:$AXISHOME/axis.jar:$AXISHOME/axis-ant.jar:$AXISHOME/jaxrpc.jar:$AXISHOME/saaj.jar:$JAVA_SHARE/commons-discovery.jar:$JAVA_SHARE/commons-logging.jar:$JAVA_SHARE/log4j.jar:$JAVA_SHARE/wsdl4j.jar:$JAVA_HOME/tools.jar:$SAMPLES/vim.jar:$SAMPLES/vim25.jar:$SAMPLES/apputils.jar:$SAMPLES/samples.jar:$SAMPLES/activation.jar:$SAMPLES/mailapi.jar:$SAMPLES:wbem.jar"

#for i in `ls $SAMPLES/lib`; do
#       CLASSPATH="$CLASSPATH:$SAMPLES/lib/$i"
#done