[one-users] opennebula using VMWare Server as Hypervisor

Manish Sapariya manish at gslab.com
Thu Apr 29 03:14:19 PDT 2010

Hi,
I am trying to configure opennebula, using VMWare server as Hypervisor.
The document says that configure uid in VIC. However when I connect
VIC to the VMWare console, I can add/manage role, however could not
find any place where I can set the UID for that role/user.

Am I missing anything?

=======http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel1.4:vmwareg=====
All the VMware hypervisors (that will be accessed by the same set of
drivers) needs to share the same user with the same password. This user
can be created through the VMware Infrastructure Client (VIC), in the
User & Groups. This user needs to have the same UID as the oneadmin user
has in the OpenNebula front-end, and this can be set through the VIC as
well.
=========
--
Thanks and Regards,