[one-users] econe commands

manju a manju.kudu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 00:27:55 PDT 2010

Hi All,

We are running Virtual machines on top of ESXI , when we do econe-upload,
which file extension we need to give for uploading vmware based images,  do
we need give  ".vmx" ??

i am able to upload ".vmx" (not sure whether its right or wrong)

econe-describe-images
oneadmin  1                                     /vmfs/voulmes/vmimages/1
oneadmin  2                                     /vmfs/voulmes/vmimages/2
oneadmin  3                                     /vmfs/voulmes/vmimages/3
oneadmin  4                                     /vmfs/voulmes/vmimages/4
oneadmin  5                                     /vmfs/voulmes/vmimages/5

when i do

econe-run-instances 5
econe-run-instances: undefined method `elements' for nil:NilClass

i think i am missing some thing here.. please advise !!

thanks,
manjunath A