[one-users] help

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Apr 5 09:49:47 PDT 2010

Hi Bathina,

You can achieve this functionality through the use of any of the two
cloud interfaces offered by OpenNebula: EC2 [1] and OCCI [2].
OpenNebula will implement natively an Image Repository [3] in v1.6.

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel1.4:ec2qcg
[2] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel1.4:occicg
[3] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/200

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid & Virtualization Technology
Engineer/Researcher: http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova