[one-users] VM History via XML RPC

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Apr 5 08:26:08 PDT 2010

Hi Tobias,

This is not possible at the moment, the XMLRPC API just returns the
last sequence of history. We can extend this, could you please
elaborate on why this functionality is interesting for you?

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid & Virtualization Technology
Engineer/Researcher: http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova