[one-users] Onehost list output

Javier Fontan jfontan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 08:31:21 PDT 2010

Hello,

This problem was still not addressed but you can easily change column
sizes. Edit onehost script, at the top of the code there is a table
(hash) describing each column. You can change size of the affected
columns. Negative numbers mean that the column is right justified.

Bye

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 8:08 PM, Rangababu Chakravarthula
<rbabu at hexagrid.com> wrote:
> ONE Version 1.2
>
> The value shown in the Total Memory and Free Memory columns of onehost list
> command are only 7 digits. When I have a host with more than 10 gig memory
> the value displayed is misleading making the user assume its 1 gig. Has this
> been addressed in 1.4? If not, can this be addressed in future?
>

> Ranga

Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher