[one-users] Test Adapter for OpenNebula ?

Javier Fontan jfontan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 01:03:52 PDT 2009

Hello,

For version 1.2 we had a simple emulator for testing. I fear it can
not be easily used as we created it for internal use and most of
configuration changes are made directly changing the code. Anyway the
code is here:

http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/onesim

There is a little README with steps on how to deploy it and there is
also a script called "dummy-failer.rb" that is configured to return
success to any command.

In its current state it will not work for version 1.4 beta as the API
changed quite a bit.

Bye

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Gary Mazz <garymazzaferro at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to OpenNebula and have it running on Centos. I have a question if
> there is a test adapter available or if there is a way to execute the client
> interface without having a VM cluster backing the software. I'd like to
> simulate about 1000 VMs in the interface.
>
> cheers,
>
> gary mazz

Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher