[one-users] network problem with VMWare ESXi

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Fri Sep 18 06:40:44 PDT 2009

Hi Shi Jin,

Glad this worked. I cannot include that in the code since it is a
paramenter set in the ".vmx" file descriptor of the VM. Instead, I've
updated the documentation (see last lines of [1]) to warn users about
this issue.

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://opennebula.org/doku.php?id=documentation:rel1.4:vmwareg

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova