[one-users] OpenNeubla with ESXi 3.5 vs 4.0

Shi Jin jinzishuai at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 20:08:41 PDT 2009

Hi Dan,

Could you please confirm that you got open nebula fully working with
ESXi 4.0, with the network issue solved by Tino's earlier post?
I am still having trouble with ESXi 4.0. In deed, I tried the
ColdMigration sample coming with the SDK4 and couldn't get it working.
I've got the identical error message about registering the vmx. So it
looks to me not an Open Nebula problem at all.
I appreciation your confirmation.
Thanks.

Shi

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Dan Dockery <ddockery at digitalriver.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was able to get things working with 4.0, but I hit a stopping point at the
> network config similar to the one you mentioned in your most recent message.
> What didn't work for you on 4.0 that is working on 3.5?
>
> -D

Shi Jin, Ph.D.