[one-users] Issues when i integrate opennebula with vmware server

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Fri Sep 4 08:36:31 PDT 2009

Dear marimuthu,

About the "vm status always in pending state" issue, please send
through the output of onehost command and the VM template, it may be a
capacity problem, no need for further debugging at this point.

Regarding the crahsing of the IM, does it say somthing in the IM
VMware log file ($ONE_LOCATION/var/one_im_vmware.log if you have
activated debug in $ONE_LOCATION/etc/im_vmware/im_vmwarerc). Messages
sent by the MadManager.cc to the oned.log doesn't affect the behaviour
of the IM driver.

Hope it helps,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova