[one-users] terminate called without an active exception ?

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 08:41:53 PDT 2009

Hi,

I installed and built OpenNebula from the repository on Centos 5.3.
When the service oned executes, I see error:
"terminate called without an active exception"

This looks like a c++ thread terminating.

This did work until some development libraries were installed on the
system. I backed them out, but I'm still left with this issue.

Any suggestions how to move past the issue ? Is there a log file
somewhere ? The problem is I'm not sure of the recipe that made it work
the first time.

BTW, I also moved it to a clean Centos 5.3 system and have the same
issue. I did install the latest xmlrpc, ruby and sqlite3.

cheers,
gary