[one-users] XML-RPC API's

Harsha Buggi Harsha_Buggi at mindtree.com
Mon Sep 14 23:47:59 PDT 2009

Hi,

     I have used perl CGI scripts to build an web interface around nebula. All that I am doing in this is have a login page with authenticates by checking for the username:password string in the system env variable and then after authentication user is given an option to upload a topology file or select random OS's that s/he wants deployed.

     I want to use the one.vm.allocate and vm.pool.info methods to deploy VM's and  display the VM's associated only with that particular user on the home page respectively. What is the syntax for packaging the parameters and making the corresponding function calls. I am using the Frontier::Client perl module to make the xml-rpc calls. Can I have an example? I am specially confused with the syntax and values for passing the session string.

Regards,
Harsha