[one-users] problem in adding host

karthikeyan kar.notty at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 23:34:55 PDT 2009

hello, i'm doing my final year project in cloud computing.
i'm using opennebula. i just installed it last week on centOS 5.02.
it was successful. but wen i tried to add a host to the cluster i received
an error like this :

ERROR: Connection refused -connect(2)

i had configured the passwordless ssh access for the machines. it
worked out fine.
i was able to access the machines using ssh without password. when i
viewed the oned.log, i found some errors like this:

>> Mon Aug 24 18:25:18 2009 [ONE][E]: SQL command was: SELECT
MAX(oid) FROM vm_pool, error: no such table:         vm_pool
>>* Mon Aug 24 18:25:18 2009 [ONE][E]: SQL command was: SELECT MAX(oid) FROM
*host_pool, error: no such table: host_pool
>>* Mon Aug 24 18:25:18 2009 [ONE][E]: SQL command was: SELECT MAX(oid) FROM
*network_pool, error: no such table: network_pool

i'm not able to find out what the error is. please help me out.