[one-users] OpenNebula implements the OGF OCCI draft specification

Ignacio Martin Llorente llorente at dacya.ucm.es
Fri Sep 4 16:18:32 PDT 2009

Dear OpenNebula users,

You may be interested in the below email announcing that we have
implemented a new Cloud interface, the OCCI API under standardization
in the Open Grid Forum.

You can use all the different available interfaces (EC2 Query API,
OCCI API, libvirt and CLI) on the same OpenNebula instance.

Regards

Ignacio

--
Ignacio M. Llorente, Full Professor (Catedratico): http://dsa-research.org/llorente